Mini Primark Haul



So a few days ago I visited primark to have a little look as it’s been forever since I last shopped in primark. Although, there was a lot of nice things I wanted to pick up I had to limit myself  *sigh* but here are the few things I did buy.



Scented candle in Vintage Rose: £3


Those that know me well will know that I love me a good candle and for three pound I felt that this was a must have.. I’ve always brought Primark candles and I must say I am a massive fan. as they are really scented and come in a variety of different scents for a very cheap and low price!

“You Ok Hun” tote: £3

As I was standing by the till this beauty caught my eye and I immediately grabbed one..I just think it’s a nice practical bag with a fun slogan that is ideal for School/College/Uni ,The gym ect. 


Lace Anklet: £2
As summer is finally coming and the weather is finally sunny outside it’s finally shorts, vests and sunnies weather. I thought that I would purchase a nice new lace anklet that I think is so cute.


Floral Cat Ears: £3

 So tommorow I am attending The Vamps Tour in Birmingham and myself and my friends have decided to go all out and have decided to go dressed with festival vibes and I feel that this is a cute summery festival headband that can really make an outfit stand out just that little bit more.

Stitch Shorts: £5

Disney is my ultimate favours franchise aswell as stitch being one of my favourite Disney films so these were a must have purchase for lazy summer days in the garden.

Face Gems: £3

To go along with the festival theme for a concert I am attending this week I also picked up these face gems to add towards that festival vibe.

Black Glitter sliders: £5

The perfect lazy day garden or beach/ pool shoes for those sun holidays (that I so badly wish I was going on rn *sigh*)

Black Sliders: £7


Another summer shoe must have to wear to dinners out.

Comments

Popular Posts