2014 Memories& My Memory Jar
















2014 Memories

So last year I decided that I wanted to remember 2014 and all of the things I had accomplished and done,so I decided to create a memory jar full of things I had done in the year and wrote them on little post it notes.after documenting all of my highlights for a year in this jar I decided to look back to remember the good times I had,since its now 2015.

                                                      ....


highlights of my 2014

  • Meeting lots of lovely people
  • Concerts&gigs such as..summertime ball,Fusion festival,Capital exposed,Drayton manor,meet the vamps tour (Manchester&Birmingham),T.W. tour


  • Trips to the seaside with family&friends


  • achieving great exam results in August 2014



Ludlow, September 2014
                                                                        
....

to create my memory jar,I used..

  • A spare food jar (I used an old sweet jar I collected from a trip to the seaside a while ago)
  • A pack of all sorted coloured sticky notes
  • Sticky labels


....

This is a good little keepsake to remember things you did in the past and after loving doing this for a year I have decided to carry on writing memories in 2015 with a new jar as I want to keep this jar for years to come.

....

Olivia x

Comments

  1. This is such a cute idea, might have to give it ago myself! Are you new to blogging? I started a while back but never have anytime to post new things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,i love it too and yes im new to this whole blogging thing,ive had this account since October& ive just decided to do something with it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts