What’s In My Makeup Bag


What's in my Makeup bag?


hello,so i saw this tag lying around on the internet and thought it might be interesting to show you what i like to wear on a regular basis.

Sometimes I tend to only wear the basics if its just a nice and relaxed day.

My Casual Day Makeup
  • Rimmel wake me up foundation in 100 Ivory
  • seventeen stay time concealer in Extra Fair
  • soap & glory thick and fast mascara 
  • Anew Transforming Brow filler In Dark Brown


My Makeup For Social Outings

If I tend to be going somewhere a little less chilled,like out with friends Ect. I tend to add a little more products into my Makeup routine to make my Makeup look more noticeable.

  • Ted Baker Bronzer
  • model&co kohl eyeliner in black 01


And if Im feeling daring i will also wear..

  • Colour Tattoo 24 Hour by Maybelline In 35-On and Bronze
  • W7 "Aye Aye" liquid liner

Other Products In My Makeup Bag..
  • Makeup Bag - Zoella Beauty  
  • 2 seventeen lip lustre's 
  •  Loreal studio secrets Profesional lip tint in 30 Fashion Fushia

Olivia x

Comments

Popular Posts