Spring 2015 Faves

Recent Favorites


SPRING 2015 IS HERE


Hello,i apologise for the lack of posts but I will try to become more consistant with my posts.so finally the weather is starting  to change and the evenings are starting to get lighter,so that means that summer must be coming?
ive decided to show you some of the things that ive been recently loving so much.


Candle - Primark Home 


After taking a little browse in primark a few weeks ago i came across this candle,Didnt think much of it at first but i liked the fresh scent.i have actually been loving this so much it lasts a while and leaves such a lovely fresh smell to the room even when it hasnt been burning and I will Definnatly be re purchasing.


Beauty Blender - Avon



Usually Im one of those kinds of people who applies foundation with there hands,which gets my hands really messy and is harder to blend in good,So I gave in and purchased this beauty blender, Im so glad that i purchased this as my foundation and concealer looks a lot better and also Im not getting into a mess whilst applying.


Zoella Beauty Body lotion - Superdrug


After reciving this as a gift at Christmas,I have been using it now and again when I feel my body needs moisturising and honestly is one of the best body lotions I have used in a long time,it leaves my skin feeling so nice and refreshed and smells similar nivea body lotion.






Olivia x



Camera I use - Canon 600D

Comments

Popular Posts