Classic Red Lip Look On A Budget

Classic Red Lip Look on a budget!



Hello its me again, So I thought since not everyone can afford high-end makeup products and to be honestly I love my high street makeup products more than highly priced ones. I just think that in order to get a good coverage and quality on your makeup you don't need to fork out.


What I used..


My go to foundation is always the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and i apply this with my Avon Face Brush.


My all time favorite concealer is the Seventeen stay time concealer and I apply this after applying my foundation as I feel it covers and problem areas better this way.


After i applied this eye liner  in Black by W7 with my Jack Wills Lip brush.


I then apply a small amount of the thick and fast mascara to give A natural lash look.


To give my eyebrows More definition and tint i applied my anew from Avon Brow Filler with my Jack Wills Lip brush 



To my lips i added this ColourTrend lipstick in poppy love from Avon


Before i applied my lipstick i used this Lipstix liner in a similar shade



Finished Look!







Olivia x

Comments

Popular Posts