Dear Daniel




So a week ago, My boyfriend Daniel surpassed his teenage years and entered his twenties. From the 17 year old shy boy I met back in college to the now amazing 20 year old he is now so much has changed and I couldn’t be more proud of him and the daily struggles he has had to endure for most of his life with his various health conditions. 

I will always admire Daniel for all of the bravery he puts up and his attitude towards all of this by not taking life to seriously and making a laugh and joke from the negatives in life and how he cares so much for other people.. As Cliche as it sounds before Daniel I was a very lonely person with barley any confidence but now he has helped me to love myself better by loving me.. Although this is something that can only come from by yourself and I agree you shouldn’t pin your own self worth upon other people’s opinions, Daniel has given me that springboard to help me get myself into positive thinking. 

So I decided to dedicate this short little clip towards him...


I love you with all my heart,

Olivia x

Comments

Popular Posts