Love

Somehow I knew from the moment I lay eyes on you that you were some form of instant true love to me although back then I was still so unclear and in the blue about how my relationship in life to you would wind out to be. First your were instantly my best friend, like something just clicked and like our friendship was right there from the start and would be with us till the very end.

I knew from first sight that stood right in front of me was a person who would change the rest of my life in an instant but my romantic love at the time for you was distant.
As my love in my heart had not processed in my brain, and I would tell you repeatedly “darling, I’m sorry for all of this pain” 

Grew fast in little to no time 
Although my mind had not grasped how this would soon yet to be and what was so special about you. I’ll never forget that day I met you, and how before this day I believed I would never find love and how it was untrue, that someone could just walk into your life and somehow make you feel that now that true love is very true. 

Comments

Popular Posts