3AM

3AM: a collective of my thoughts 

It’s 3am and I’m here lying awake,
Wishing and praying for all these thoughts to go away,
Tossing and turning,
As my eyes start burning
From all of the anxieties that keep me awake.
As the world is deep in slumber,
I’m afraid my dear, my worried mind has gone a Wonder.
About all of the things that are keeping me from dream world in my slumber.

It’s 3am and I still cannot sleep.
Worrying about today,yesterday, tommorow, last& next week,
 “Does he still love me?”
of course he does, 
He always validates me every morning repeatedly as the sun comes up,
Although My thoughts give me something new to worry about.

As the clock reaches quarter past,
Oh please will my thoughts just pass
and can you, someone?! 
Please?! 
help all of these bad thoughts be my last


Olivia x

Comments

Popular Posts