19th birthday🎈

19th Birthday: General life update

Recently, on the 23rd July I turned 19 and celebrated in the seaside town of Skegness along side my boyfriend, Dan. it still seems very bizzare that this is my last year of being a teenager. It feels like my teenage years have come and gone before I've even knew it.






Being a teenager has been tough for me at times to say the least with new added pressures coming along every day..from school, GCSES and college and the pressures it has placed. But now in my 19th year I am embarking on a new adventure in my life , university.. despite all of the Lows and highs I've enjoyed the past 7 years nevertheless.. since it's my final year of being A teenager I thought I would set myself a bucket list of things I would like to accomplish before my 20th birthday in a years time...



Things I would like to accomplish before 23rd July 2018

  • Pass my driving test and be on the road
  • Cut down on alcohol😂
  • Get good grades in the first year of my media degree 
  • Overcome my shyness
  • Travel some country new
  • Go on more adventures in the UK
  • Watch live music more
  • Take more photos
  • Stand up for myself better 
  • Cut down on takeaway and junk food
  • Attend an overnight camping festival (preferably reading and Leeds)
  • Look after my body better
  • Smile more :) 


Olivia x

Comments

Popular Posts