Love: My Thoughts

LOVE:MY THOUGHTS

love is something that in our everyday life's we will experience at some point in our lives. we feel love everyday without even realising it. many people are held to the conclusion that you can only feel love towards something with a heartbeat and two eyes..But love isn't just a person... its a song you've been listening to on repeat for the past 4 hours in your bedroom as you sing along with such passion and adoration. love can be stepping outside after a downpour of rain to smell the scent of a newly laid blanket of water droplets across the ground. 

To many, a time we feel that we are only in love when we feel a strong attraction and adoration towards a person in a romantic manner. love isn't just human to human attraction and sometimes we dismiss this. for someone to say that there out of love and simply have no love in there lives would be a liar because there is so many small things out there in the world that add together to give us happiness and joy.
 we just need to realise this,

Eventually, with age we will become wiser to this and many different life experiences will lead us to this discovery...

I did not know I was in love with the little things in my life until my big thing came along. I did not know how in love I was with a cosy rainy day brightened up by scented candles cascading light around the room. I did not know I was in love with the beach, I did not know I was in love with warm sunny days and cold bleak winters spend sat with my favourite blanket by the fire.

Although. That one big thing was indeed him.. I was falling for him ever so deeply, to the point that he made me voice shake, my heart shudder, my knees tremble and my mouth grin ever so loudly. But most important of all, one thing he didn't realise that he was doing, he was making me fall in love with all of the little things I had dismissed up until now. But the main and most import thing of all he did was, help me slowly start to love myself. and I hope, with time, he teaches me to love myself entirely and just as much as I'm currently in love with him... 


written for D.W.




OLIVIA X

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts