Spring Funzies& What I’ve Been Up To


Update: Spring funzies &What ive been up to

Hello guys so I thought id tell you what Ive been up to recently in the 2 weeks Ive been off college. So recently we took a family trip to Weston-Super-Mare for the Easter weekend and it was very fun and the weather stayed good too,which is a bonus as British weather is very unpredictable at times.it was nice to take a short break away from everything and unwind for a few days and i came back feeling very refreshed and happy as things have been getting on top of me recently. It was very packed as everyone was of on holiday.

The weather has also been nice so ive tried to get out as much with friends as I could whilst its still lovely outside and ive been spending time with family friends going out to places Spring/Summer is always one of the things i look forward too each year and I have so much fun things planned for the next few weeks..

Today has been a relaxing Lazy day which I decided to take some of these quick photos below.






I will be updating with new tips and advice soon,so to keep updated with my posts like my page on Facebook (Olivia Charlotte Blogs Life)

Olivia x

Comments

Popular Posts